Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Magnus Wants Major Singles Push in 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
joeisgonnakillyou
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: Magnus Wants Major Singles Push in 2013

Not to while ago when magnus was still perfecting his work, people were saying he should be fired on the spot.
Funny how wrestling works. But I agree with the OP, this "non ex-ROH top indy talent" guy is kinda of talented so yeah, push him TNA. Not necessarily to a world title reign but I think the reason why devon got the tv title back was for magnus to get revenge on aces&eights.

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote