Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013

Royal Rumble Review

Who the hell was that masked man that attacked Cena? Whoever it was stopped Cena from winning the Royal Rumble Match but just who could it be? I know it couldn't have been Ziggler, and no way it could have been anyone else on the roster but I think it is a returning WWE superstar that attacked Cena but just who was it? I think it could be Christian or Mark Henry or someone who left the WWE but is back now like Chris Jericho, Mr. Kennedy, or Kurt Angle I hope

Wade Barrett has won the Royal Rumble Match especially after losing the WWE Intercontinental Championship 2 nights ago and now Barrett picks momentum back up again by winning the 2013 WWE Royal Rumble Match and now Barrett is in the main event of WrestleMania 29 which means Barrett he could decide to challenge the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion but Barrett's Road to WrestleMania now starts but Barrett has a WrestleMania decision to make and I wonder who Wade will choose to face, and when he makes that decision, because I can see Wade making his decision either tomorrow night on RAW or he will decide to wait until the Elimination Chamber pay per view to make his decision but either way Barrett deserved the win

But Barrett was opportunistic the whole match when you really think about it sliding under the ropes and out of the ring staying out of the fray, it's smart but at the same time by doing that each and every time he conserved his energy but still taking a back door to win the way he did, that's what I didn't like but in Barrett's character he stayed true to form, so I guess I can respect that

Barrett last eliminates Rock to win the Royal Rumble Match with Rock and Barrett as the final 2 men, that I wasn't expecting but nevertheless I love it

So many surprises in the 2013 Royal Rumble Match like Brock Lesnar returning as a surprise entrant and just cleaning house eliminating men until Triple H makes his return as a surprise entrant and he and Lesnar going at it with Triple H eliminating Lesnar and himself simultaneously at the same time and then them brawling on the outside and it ending with Triple H hitting Lesnar in the skull with the sledgehammer and then hitting Lesnar with a Pedigree on the outside, I loved it, because now Lesnar vs HHH The Rematch is almost a guaranteed lock for WrestleMania 29

The Miz turns heel again by attacking Kofi after Kofi eliminates him, now that I definitely did not expect at all because Miz was just getting into his face turn and now for him to turn heel again, I just hope you have Miz's heel push begin if you plan on having him heel again which means a push back into the main even for The Miz

Sheamus eliminates Orton, I would have expected Orton to go nuts after Sheamus eliminated him but he didn't because Sheamus got eliminated anyway by an opportunistic Barrett and Orton just looks at Sheamus with an icy venomous Viper stare, doesn't even do anything to Sheamus, now that I was not expecting because the Orton I know, if he got eliminated in that manner by Sheamus he would have went crazy RKOing Sheamus and then ending it off with a punt kick to Sheamus' skull

Ziggler cashes in his Money in the Bank on Del Rio, I almost knew that would happen after the Knockout Match Del Rio had with Big Show, that Ziggler was going to come out and cash in but now that Ziggler is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Ziggler is going to have to defend his newly-won World Heavyweight Championship against Del Rio and 5 other men inside the Smackdown Elimination Chamber and Ziggler there is no way he goes to Mania as the champion especially if he has to defend his title inside the Chamber and especially with a heel Royal Rumble winner in Barrett, no way Ziggler retains his title at the Chamber, I can definitely see him dropping it there

Del Rio beating Show to retain the World Heavyweight Championship in a Knockout Match, I loved the spots during the match as well as using brass knuckles to earn the victory but Del Rio took a massive beating during the match but somehow managed to find a way to win but it didn't last long because of Ziggler cashing in, but still Show/Del Rio that match is also a candidate for Match of the Night

CM Punk vs The Rock for me was Match of the Night by far, I called it, I knew Punk was still going to be WWE Champion when it was all said and done, I knew Punk would retain like it was almost too obvious but Rock had the match won but it was all thanks to The Shield helping Punk once again, I am telling you The Shield they are Punk's buddies, they are his flunkies and Punk can deny it to us all he wants but that the only reason why he still has that title is because of Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose and it is like Punk can't even win matches unless The Shield get involved somehow but Punk's run will end sooner or later, if not at Elimination Chamber, then it will end at WrestleMania 29 that's for sure

Kaitlyn becoming the new WWE Divas Champion by beating Eve, I loved it but now I can definitely see Eve quitting WWE after this but now just who will be the one to step up to the plate to face Kaitlyn for the WWE Divas Championship? I see it being Kaitlyn's former best friend AJ, with two former friends going at it especially now that AJ's new boyfriend Ziggler is the new World Heavyweight Champion, I see AJ going after the Divas Title now that Eve will be out of the way

The Usos become the new WWE Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders only because of Team Hell No costing Rhodes Scholars the match but now it is going to be a face vs face tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championships but I think Rhodes Scholars will end up getting added into the match to make it a Triple-Threat Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship, but if not, then I really hope The Usos win the titles because if anything out of any team in the WWE they deserve it the most

Great Royal Rumble and I cannot wait until your Elimination Chamber pay per view because it will look to be an eventful one, that's for sure and WrestleMania 29 I hope Rock gets another chance at the WWE Championship

But I really hope Undertaker returns
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote