Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #1056 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

I've been on constant discussion with Blue. Who I've taken on as my client. We are in agreement that these pedo insults have to stop. My well crafted argument has fallen on deaf ears (or I guess in this case blind eyes) but we will have agreed to not stop until his name is cleared. Now we don't have anyone on particular that we want to challenge but we think it would only be fitting if the WF Trial of the Century be held at Rantsamania.

Blue. has asked that I represent him in all legal and matters and I will be acting as his attorney until the conclusion of all legal proceedings.

We want the chance to show our side of the story and let the entire forum decide if he really is a pedophile. So right now we are issuing a challenge to SNOWMAN to act as the prosecutor since that bastard has taken it upon himself to destroy the reputation of Blue.

Let's settle this SNOWMAN you piece of shit liar. You want to call my client a pedophile? This will end as I will represent Blue. and we will prove to the world that he is not a pedophile and that you are a lying sack of shit. I don't think you understand what you've started SNOWMAN. I will dedicate every waking second to clearing Blue.'s unfairly tarnished name.

At Rantsamania it ends. And when we win SNOWMAN, we want an apology. If we lose Blue. has told me that he will admit to being a pedophile. He just wants his fair shot at showing that he isn't at Rantsamania.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote