Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #4863 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

I think you'll enjoy it DUB. Lewis & Danes deliver two great performances as the leads and the first season is beautifully paced and teased in how the main story develops episode by episode before the reveal and culmination of all the build with a great payoff.

Haven't seen the 2nd Season yet and truth be told there seems to be a divide as to how good it is, though most seem to acknowledge the 1st season was by far the superior season. Excited to judge it for myself though.