Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #699 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

I think Arsenal should try to get a loan deal on some of the Barca youth players. Someone like Sergi Roberto could slot in at any attacking position and could allow Wenger to rest the likes of Wilshire and Cazorla in smaller matches.

I don't have a problem with Arsenal's squad per se.

GK: Szczesny is alright for the time being.
FB: Sagna and Gibbs need to be mainstays, but Jenkinson and Santos can cover for them in smaller games.
CB: Per, Kos and Verm is a good trio to rotate, but Kos and Verm don't seem to be able to work well together without Per.
M: Midfield is abundant with Arteta, Diaby, Wilshire, Cazorla, Rosicky, Chaimberlain and Arshavin. Rosicky and Arshavin need to be featured more prominently. Of this lot, I can see Arteta being the constant in front of the defence and the attacking midfield being rotated.
We don't really have wings.
F: Walcott, Podolski, Giroud. Podolski is clearly the best of the lot. Walcott is good when he wants to be and Giroud is capable of playing against weaker opposition.

Squad is not bad at all tbh.