Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is it worth buying a Blackberry Playbook as a cheap tablet?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Is it worth buying a Blackberry Playbook as a cheap tablet?

I would, but it's been a slow month for me financially (I work on contract), and I like getting my hands on an electronic bargain that I won't be afraid to rip open if it give me troubles. I managed to get my Chinese import Innovatek back from brickdom twice by going in with my toolkit and messing around. I love the challenge of getting less popular stuff to work the way I want it too.

I've got a 9-inch Hipstreet Flare sitting her unopened that I'm debating keeping. Looking at the specs thou, I don't see much there I can work with to justify the $100 price.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote