Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Like The Way You Die Boy - Django Unchained Movie Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: I Like The Way You Die Boy - Django Unchained Movie Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
For the record, Grindhouse sucked ass and it's the worse of his films by far. The ending was okay though.
You mean Death Proof? I haven't seen that one. I saw Rodriguez's Planet Terror and enjoyed it.

I enjoyed Django too, but I didn’t think it was that great. DiCaprio, Waltz and Jackson were really good though and I’d watch it again just for them.

Some things annoyed me a little, like Django being a great marksman with his first ever try and Steven completely sussing them out just by noticing a couple of glances they shared. A little more could have been done here, like have something in Django’s past where he learned to shoot, or maybe a montage of him learning.

As for them getting sprung during the dinner, it all seemed a bit forced. Steven really had no right to be bang on with his observations with what he saw.

Favourite scene is probably the one where Tarantino got exploded. Proper cracked me up.