Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #14678 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 02:44 AM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Danielson I could see, but the other two I'm really not high enough on. I really don't ever see them touching that top-of-the-line (for me, obv. "IMO" and all that). I wouldn't have either in my top 100 right now and IDK where they'd place if I were doing a top 200. I wouldn't rank Danielson there either, but he's a guy that I would FOR SURE rank in a top 100 and he's just, IDK, 'different'. Almost nobody in the world ATM could have done what he did that TLC match, and was like a month ago. He seriously may not have hit his peak yet. Have Punk and Cena hit their peak yet? Who knows. But I'm a lot less higher on those two than I am on Danielson and I'm lot less higher on those two than a lot of other people are. Both guys have too much stuff I find "blehh" or just flat out don't like. They can have great matches after great matches and depending on career length could have more great matches than someone like Eddie Guerrero actually did, but there isn't anything in a bell-to-bell match I think Cena or Punk really do better than Eddie did. I hope that makes SOME sense. I've had two hours sleep in the past 36 hours.
I got all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
And who knows if one of those guys might surprise us and become that "fine wine" that gets better with age? Look at what the likes of Undertaker, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, and I've heard some arguments for Shawn Michaels that they all became better or at least smarter workers over time.
Undertaker & Big Show for the top nominations there. I mean WOW at how many more matches I adore from each of them over the last few years than I did during the "high point" of wrestling. I think Punker & Danielson had that quality attached to them. Cena's banged up, but that shouldn't mean he couldn't work through it and create something better.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome