Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #14675 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Danielson I could see, but the other two I'm really not high enough on. I really don't ever see them touching that top-of-the-line (for me, obv. "IMO" and all that). I wouldn't have either in my top 100 right now and IDK where they'd place if I were doing a top 200. I wouldn't rank Danielson there either, but he's a guy that I would FOR SURE rank in a top 100 and he's just, IDK, 'different'. Almost nobody in the world ATM could have done what he did that TLC match, and was like a month ago. He seriously may not have hit his peak yet. Have Punk and Cena hit their peak yet? Who knows. But I'm a lot less higher on those two than I am on Danielson and I'm lot less higher on those two than a lot of other people are. Both guys have too much stuff I find "blehh" or just flat out don't like. They can have great matches after great matches and depending on career length could have more great matches than someone like Eddie Guerrero actually did, but there isn't anything in a bell-to-bell match I think Cena or Punk really do better than Eddie did. I hope that makes SOME sense. I've had two hours sleep in the past 36 hours.