Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 01:17 AM   #14671 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

1. Rey
2. Benoit
3. Danielson
4. Michaels
5. Taker
6. Christian
7. Cena
8. CM Punk

I would have Eddie there, but....he didn't win the WHC. 8's an odd number but what the shit. I had to do relative amounts of thinking following that and I'm not up for it. Henry and Show would probably fill out the top 10, though. But maybes. I can't see anyone on the list (unless I didn't look hard enough) that I'd definitely have above both of those dudes.

Also if we're counting Rey for WWE Title on that top 5 I did yesterday, he'd be #1. Hell if you count any world champions in WWE at any point in history he'd only be behind Flair. I think I did that list sometime somewhere.

Ranking the top ___SOMETHING____ of wrestlers who have held a WWE championship of any kind could be fun at some point.