Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 01:16 AM   #14670 (permalink)
King Trips
Still the GOAT

King Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missedKing Trips probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That's what I meant, not Swagger the individual but rather Swagger's completely random reign as World Champion is what tarnished it the most. I can kind of live with Khali being Champion as it at least makes SENSE on some level.

If Ryback wins the WWE championship at some point within the next year, where do you figure he'd rank ? Is he better than Miz at this point in his career ? Does he suck as BAD as Miz or maybe even worse at this point ? It's too early to tell, but I'd probably have him above Miz at this point simply because his resume with Punk has been damn good, not to mention the role he played in one of the best tags in company history. Granted, most of that has nothing to do with RYBACK , but you'd have to figure that he definitely has the potential to be better than JIZ

Starting a Wrestlemania count-up for the Road to Wrestlemania. Going to be an awesome project where at the end of the list I rank the top 75 matches in Wrestlemania history alongside the top 28 moments, top 28 workers, and so on and so forth. WRESTLEMANIA I COMES FIRST MOTHER FUCKERS. I'm not expecting anything more than a fun blast to the past. HEENAN.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady