Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else have a problem with WWE NOT building the Rumble match?
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 02:00 AM
thaang
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Anyone else have a problem with WWE NOT building the Rumble match?

I have said it for many years now. What I have said is, I am so sick and tired of the fast forwarding of the Royal Rumble match with nothing special happening. There are no qualifying matches or anything else. I would also have loved to see the drawing of the numbers.

They could do so many many things. For instance then they could have qualifying matches. Once all the entrants have been found, then they could have a beat-the-clock challenge or an over-the-top-rope challenge which would determine the order of which the wrestlers would draw numbers. It could for instance be he who got eliminated first get to draw a number last. They could also do two paper slips blank meaning those who pulled them would have to compete for the number 1 and number 30 entry, like the did in the late 1990'es.

But what do we get: A wrestler just simply stating he is in the Rumble withOUT even having the permission from the almighty powerfull decission making general manager. You may also have lost time after time and bare have any match whatsoever, and still just by saying so you are in the Rumble.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome