Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #85 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

I would like to believe he will move back to the world title hunt, but I could probably see him fueding with like an upper midcarder like Barrett for the IC title or Cesaro for the US title until the WHC/WWE championship picture opens up. The thing for him to do is move smoothly from this yes yes yes no no no angle to something more reputable, get away from the Eric Young type of thing, and more into a "im funny but you don't want to fuck with me" kind of thing which would flow perfectly out of a solo upper midcard fued with someone legit
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote