Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #71 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
No your not, you realized you jumped on me for nothing, and are now trying to back out.
I never said your age group did nothing, just that now for the first time we are close to being able to due something, and you know that now.

your not speechless, your embarrassed and trying to cover it up, nice try.
Because it's bullshit. The 18-25 demo isn't why we're close to realizing it. How many under 25s own grow ops? How many under 25s publish pro marijuana literature? How many under 25s have made huge strides in introducing medical marijuana, dispensaries and coffee shops? Hemp for industry, etc., etc.,.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote