Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Flair & Miz

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #50 (permalink)
sesshomaru
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500sesshomaru 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Backstage News On Flair & Miz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Roids View Post
Flair is greatness however he can't help miz. nobody can. miz is a disgrace to this business. He is the posterboy of what is wrong with this business.
Although you didn't state shit for reason you think Miz is the posterboy of everything wrong, I think I can interpret:

A - You think Miz is a skinny, goofy fratboy. Well yes he does look like a fratboy, and he is skinny, but don't think that he isn't hard as nails as most wrestlers are. He's been in the business for years (2005?) and has taken bumps like everyone else and hasn't pussied out. Therefore his tolerance for pain is up there with most wrestlers, so just because he looks like a fratboy doesn't mean he's not worthy of being a wrestler. Plus he got hazed like hell from a much bigger man (JBL) and persevered and even won the WWE title.
B - Shawn Michaels was/is skinny too (though I'm not comparing talent here). Yes Miz is small, but that shouldn't be a reason to call him a disgrace.
C - His mic skills can be fantastic

Go to 2:45 for the start of the promo.