Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH World Championship respect level.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
manga4life
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ROH World Championship respect level.

So, how high of a level do you guys think the ROH World Championship has going for it these days? I remember back in 2003-2008 guys were totally chomping at the bit to get near the belt and it was well respected within the industry, I still feel as if it carries a lot of respect still but maybe not as much as in that time period. I do still feel that unless your in the WWE or wrestling overseas that the ROH World Championship is the belt that you want to win, but it just feels as if the best competitors have kind of come and gone already and that it's on a bit on a decline. But then again I haven't really checked around to see what it's respect level is these days, but I do give it a ton of personal respect and feel it's the #1 non-WWE championship in the world (along with the IWGP).

www.Twitter.com/manga4life

Blog - http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com : 4/14/13 - "CLASSIC GAMING, finding old school gems is fun."

Major (World) Championships I recognize/follow
World Heavyweight Championship (as of 2009)
WWE Championship (as of 2009)
ROH World Championship (since inception)
IWGP Heavyweight Championship (since inception)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome