Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva's divison at all time low: Down to 10 female wrestlers on main roster

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #49 (permalink)
lorex
Learning to break kayfabe

lorex
Default Re: Diva's divison at all time low: Down to 10 female wrestlers on main roster

The Diva's division is in a period of transition right now. It is not the worst it has ever been. The WWE tends to cycle talent through as it seems they are unwilling to pay very much for women wrestlers. I don't really like to see a attractive athletic woman like Eve leave. In my opinion she is what the WWE should want all the Diva's to be like instead of getting models and later training them in wrestling. Like so many I could name. Some have said that Kaitlyn is green as hell and is a bad sign for the future. Well there is some truth to that but I think the WWE is trying to build up their newer Diva's to try to get them to forget the ones that left reciently. Kaitlyn kind of reminds me of John Cena. She is not the best technical wrestler but she has strength and power. I also think Paige should be brought up to the main division ASAP.
lorex is offline   Reply With Quote