Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Punk's run as champ more impressive than Bruno's?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog Three Dog
Default Re: Is Punk's run as champ more impressive than Bruno's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
What you consider the most entertaining (or "one of the best things going for WWE") is not necessarily what's doing the best business. Punk is "killing the business" because he's part of the terrible product that is constantly decreasing when it comes to profits. Decreasing ratings, buyrates, merch sales, show attendances and so on. And as champion for over a year, he deserves some of the blame placed on his shoulders.

I know Punk marks have a hard time accepting that, but it is what it is. I was in denial the very same way back in the 2011 summer when I actually found Punk entertaining and supported him.
1. I am not a Punk mark whatsoever so dont lump me in with that crowd
2. so by your logic Undertaker, HBK, Sid Vicious and Diesel were "killing the business" in 95?
3. Punk Merch and PPV buys are HIGHER than everyone elses except John Cena
I get it people out there like to whine when someone has the title for "too long" but you cant honestly say that the blame goes to Punk because WWE Creative cant
Book good MidCard Matches
Push good talent in a rational way
Keep someone face or heel for over a month
Have Interesting Raw and SD shows more than 2 weeks in a row
Keep putting guys in the ring that are OBVIOUSLY not over in the ring like Kahli V Tensi
The creation of PG entertainment Wrestling

but you are soooo right all those things are totally CM Punks Fault
Terrible Booking is killing the business in WWE AND TNA its not just one guy and especially not one of the only guys who is over as a heel in WWE.

But let me guess you one of those people who thinks Rock is gonna win the title and actually wrestle on TV full time as Champion all the way to WM and "save" WWE right?
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote