Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #116 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The foundation of religion is supposed to be tolerance. Unfortunately politicians and people with agendas have distorted the interpretation of the religious books to spread hatred and intolerance. Those people who claim to be religious but hate a group of people for something that they're born with are not OK. Those people don't have good intentions.

For the guy in the story, did he honestly think that his letter would magically make them straight? It was a waste of time and they're probably used to religious nutjobs chastising them so it's not like his actions were any different.
Some claim some psychopaths are born that way, is that ok to you? should we not hate them for killing pepole?
or do you believe that's all choice? if you think its a choice huh amazing how the things you want to be "right" are not choices in this case and the ones you want to be wrong are not... wonder if threes a reason for that?

Again THERE IS NO PROOF EITHER WAY that being gay is something your born with, the top scientist in the world can not prove it yet, they believe they find something that MAY cause it, but hence they say MAY, its still a theory

Any "proof" you have is not enough for science to say that it is or not a choice and so its not a fact yet.

you may believe it is not a choice, but that is not proven yet.

As for what he expected, he wanted to warn them, like you might warn someone who drinks all the time and drives, or smokes, again YOU may not find this as bad as being gay, but he did,

He was caring for these people like you would if you found out your sibling was drinking and driving.

Is it right? thats above my pay grade, but the REASON he did it is what matters here, he did not do it cause he hate them, he did not do it cause he wanted to burn in hell

he wants them to be SAVED form hell, he ddnt want them in hell, he dont want their lifes to be ruined.*

*Of course it may all be a masrade and he wants them to and he did it to insult them but we can in no way say that what he DID as fact, we cant know what he felt when he wrote it, but it dont show someone hating them it showed someone writing a letter to someone who dose the big time drugs begging them to change their ways before its to late
it showed someone writing a letter to their brother who cuts him self all the time beggin him to stop

would it have any affect? not likely, but same for drug users, do you know what the rate of those who stop before they die is for some of those drugs? dose it mean we should not try to help them? of course not, we should try becuse if we save ONE of them then its worth it.

Tell me, would you say if he had wrote that to someone who was doing heroin, I know you dont think they are the same thing, but to him THEY ARE
its not about what you would do, its about WHY he did it, he felt it was as bad as heroin, I would never say someone doing that was bad (if done right)

They may be misguided but the point is they cared, not hate them, not want them dead, not wanting their life ruined.

Last edited by Rayfu : 01-18-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote