Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #69 (permalink)
Nexus619
Learning to break kayfabe

Nexus619
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

WWF Championship Title Match Bret Hart (c) vs Razor Ramon:
Two of the greatest superstars of all time going at it at the biggest stage of them all. I'm a fan of both of these wrestlers but I got to go with The Bad Guy Razor Ramon. Razor Ramon was very misused in the WWF and I think it's time that he finally gets the job done.

Diesel vs Shawn Michaels
-I can see Michaels winning and will set up Michaels/Razor if you happen to give the title to Razor.

The British Bulldog vs Lex Luger

No Holds Barred Match | The Undertaker vs Bam Bam Bigelow | Special Enforcer | Rowdy Roddy Piper
This one's easy I see the Undertaker beating Bam Bam because I don't see someone like Bigelow beating him, since adding the No Holds Barred stipulation I see this match could be a candidate for Match of the Night, but with Bam Bam taking the Undertker to the limit.

Title vs Career | WWF Intercontinental Championship Title Match | Bob Backlund vs Owen Hart (c)
I'm picking Owen Hart to end the career of Bob Backlund because Owen Hart deserves the win and he's been on a roll since winning the Intercontinental Championship.

The 123 Kid vs Jeff Jarrett

Tag Team Championship Title Match | The Smoking Gunns (c) vs Yokozuna and Hakushi

Tatanka vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Savio Vega vs Sycho Sid
Nexus619 is offline   Reply With Quote