Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you have a weird taste in music?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Do you have a weird taste in music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
^yo blarg check out that Fripp album I posted in i$e thread, might be up your street, some good level 5/6 shit.
Coolbeans. Can't say i'm that familiar with Rob's solo work, but I absolutely adore me some King Crimson. Looking forward to giving that a listen.

Speaking of i$e, i'm supposed to have a new retrospective review done by the end of the weekend for his new website (might be a few days delay due to having errands to run). The album i'm doing is Morcheeba's Big Calm. You should give it a listen if you're into 90's trip-hop with a funk/soul/folk fusion. Had it on rotation this week, it still holds up great today.

Last edited by blarg_ : 01-18-2013 at 06:33 PM.
blarg_ is offline   Reply With Quote