Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Taker visits Bret after Owen death?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Dr. Jones
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Taker visits Bret after Owen death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnes View Post
Bret generally only focuses on the negatives. If he's not praising himself and giving himself a good pat on the back for his accomplishments, he's talking about how everybody has done him wrong in life. He just seems to be a very bitter person and at least for his public appearances has issues acknowledging anything positive that somebody did for him.

I haven't read the book, but why would he even mention that Steve never called? Were they really close before? I know that Austin worked a great feud against each Bret and Owen, but it didn't seem like they would have been that tight, especially considering how Stone Cold was still one of the newer guys during Bret's final days in the company.
Even though you admit you never read his book, you're not wrong. I love Bret, but I've never seen someone have to pat themselves on the back as much as he does. And for all I've heard, Owen Hart was a really nice guy, but for him not even call Austin after breaking his neck (a spot Austin told him not to do) is incredibly low.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome