Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#3,207 ·
Re: NHL PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS

CBC is trash. Bunch of Leaf homers on that network. Not to mention TSN's presentation, commentary, intermissions, and analysts destroy CBC's.

The only decent thing about CBC are it's opening montages and they aren't even that great. I've seen fan-made ones that are much better.

#3,208 · (Edited)

Something about CBC makes a hockey game epic in my eyes. Don't no why just one of those things. I do agree with most of the things you said about comparing TSN to CBC though. Contradicts my previous statement which was a little over zealous, but oh well.

Alfie!!!! Or as he should be known, god.

#3,217 ·

Habs with one of the most classless displays I've ever seen, they start a line brawl get their asses handed to them then spend the rest of the game throwing headshots, cheapshots , slapshots at opposing players when the games over and throwing punches b4 any1 can take their gloves off. I've seen 8 year olds handle a blowout with more dignity and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.