Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #112 (permalink)
Cliffy Byro
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Thats a funny joke Apocalypto,Funny stuff.

Personally I'd rather spent the rest of my days with moderate muslims than "moderate" christians.Atleast muslims acknowledge science for what it is was and claim islam itself is scientific while most christians flat out reject science and say its from the devil.Many muslims believe in microevolution so thats something and a few even believe in macroevolution.ALLOT of muslims I have met in my life know for a fact that homosexuals are born with their sexuality and that they do not "choose" their sexuality like what retards from the christian side claims.Yeah,I'd definitely choose moderate muslims over moderate christians ANYDAY and the reason why muslims are so successful in Europe is because they're not as fucking stupid as most christians are.Also if you think Christianity is a better religion than islam then ROFL.
..And there goes your credibility.