Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Taker visits Bret after Owen death?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
frankrott
Humbled

frankrott is an after thought
Default Re: Taker visits Bret after Owen death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougfisher_05 View Post
I believe I first read this in the torch archives, something along the lines that after Owen died in the accident Taker flew to see Bret [in presumably Calagry]. Is there any truth to this? The torch (can't remember the exact issue date) is the only place I have ever heard this. Was watching some Owen stuff tonight on YouTube and this came to my mind.

If Taker really did do that, good for him, but I can't help but feel it was Keller's way of explaining why Taker didn't appear on the RAW is Owen show--when actually his "character" at the time had no business being on the show. Not trying to stir the pot here, just genuinely curious.
Never knew Keller worked for WWE.

I don't see why this is significant. Undertaker and Bret are friends. Undertaker was probably the most pissed off of the non-Harts the night of the Montreal screwjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnes View Post
Bret generally only focuses on the negatives. If he's not praising himself and giving himself a good pat on the back for his accomplishments, he's talking about how everybody has done him wrong in life. He just seems to be a very bitter person and at least for his public appearances has issues acknowledging anything positive that somebody did for him.

I haven't read the book
Shocking.
frankrott is offline   Reply With Quote