Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #68 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

WWF Championship

Bret Hart (c) vs Razor Ramon

Bret wins and why? Because Bret Hart personally he is more of a champion that the WWF can personally promote while with Razor he is the type of champion that the WWF would misuse if he were to become WWF Champion and not to mention Bret is much more skilled in the ring than Razor is while Razor is a brawler, Bret is a technician, 2 contrasting styles and not to mention Bret has made a career of beating people like Razor, that and if I am not mistaken he just won the WWF Championship back not too long ago, so I can't see him losing it just yet but Razor his time will surely come, just not now

Diesel vs Shawn Michaels

Diesel wins this match-up here, you heard it here first and why? Because personally Diesel needs the win more than Shawn does especially since Diesel needs a push in the right direction and not to mention Shawn he is already on his way to the top regardless anyways, so he doesn't really need the win but Diesel does if you ask me

The British Bulldog vs Lex Luger

Personal preference for me too, to tell you the truth, but also because of what I have observed so far in this feud and not to mention Luger is also on his way to the top too

No Holds Barred Match

The Undertaker vs Bam Bam Bigelow (Special Enforcer: Rowdy Roddy Piper)

No way Taker's streak ends and especially doesn't end to someone like Bam Bam Bigelow and since you added the No Holds Barred stipulation to their match, this is going to be a real war, so I expect this match to be another match of the night but ending in a really brutal way with Taker maybe planting Bam Bam with a Tombstone Piledriver on the steel chair with Bam Bam being busted open but Bam Bam taking Taker to the limit but Piper I expect him to get involved because I know the Million Dollar Corporation are going to stick their noses in this match

WWF Intercontinental Championship (Title vs. Career)

Owen Hart (c) vs Bob Backlund

I say Owen Hart will retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship retiring Backlund because Owen needs the win more than Backlund does and not to mention ever since Owen has won the IC Title he has brought prestige back to the title, the title shines more that Owen has it but Owen regardless he is on his way to a great future while Backlund he is way past his prime

Tatanka vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Hunter has just burst on to the scene here in the WWF and not to mention he needs to get all the momentum he can and especially on a big stage such as WrestleMania and not to mention he is destined for greatness while Tatanka he is on a decline and has been for a while

Savio Vega vs Sycho Sid

Sid wins in a landslide, like it is not even close
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote