Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The New Blood / Millionaire's Club

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Raw Is Regal
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Raw Is Regal Raw Is Regal Raw Is Regal
Default Re: The New Blood / Millionaire's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z View Post
Well on paper it seemed like a good idea; the older main eventers going against the young guys who hated the fact they kept getting held down by all the old timers. However for the most part I felt that the "new blood" guys really getting pushes were probably the worst of the younger guys, plus I felt that the young guys should have been the BABYFACES in the situation, because when it comes down to it, wrestling is fundamentally about the GOOD GUYS prevailing over the bad guys in the end. And with the old guys being the babyfaces they certainly didn't need nor should that have won the overall feud. Though like a lot of big ideas from WCW, Bischoff and Russo, I don't remember it really having any "end" to it, rather it just stopped and went away. I remember it mostly just being a clusterfuck.
The big wigs pulled the plug because it wasn't producing the ratings they were after. They pretty much wanted to go from a 3.0 to a 7.0 overnight...