Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #14650 (permalink)
Irrelevant
All hope is gone.

Irrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF View Post
SummerSlam 2006:
Rey/Chavo - **
Show/Sabu - *1/2
Hogan/Orton - *
Flair/Foley - ****1/2
Booker/Batista - DUD
DX/McMahons - ***
Edge/Cena - ***1/2

Poor SSlam, a terrible dissapointment for the card it had. Though Flair/Foley is ridiculous fun and the final two matches are enjoyable. All the rest sucks ass.
Yeah, that Summerslam PPV was a big disappointment. I was only interested in the Cena/Edge match along with the Flair/Foley match due to the awesome build-up behind it. The rest of the card felt underwhelming.

Speaking of the Flair/Foley feud, I have to re-watch their promos with each other again. Their promos leading to the Summerslam PPV were wonderful. I recall them having a great, intense promo with one another on WWECW but I can't remember when.