Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #9403 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
I think it's about time to get you guys excited for CYBERPUNK 2077. From CD Project Red, developers of The-freaking-Witcher series, comes an open-world RPG that will be the absolute shit if you ask me. Not coming out until 2015 at best, but nevertheless...

http://www.facebook.com/Cyberpunk2077?fref=ts
That looks awesome. Sorta reminds me of Hard Reset, Deus Ex and E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy in atmosphere (though the latter was great, but terribly flawed).

Hope they finally come out with something worthy of the Cyberpunk label. I always crossed my fingers that a developer would make a Cyberpunk styled game like Westwood Studios's BladeRunner, but even more open world with more freedom. From what i've read about 2077, the premise is not very different from BladeRunner's.

Last edited by blarg_ : 01-18-2013 at 12:33 PM.