Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/17 Impact Wrestling Discussion: The Wedding Of Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #788 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 1/17 Impact Wrestling Discussion: The Wedding Of Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
No one mentioned WWE. I was saying that the ending was interesting that what the WWE has gave us lately, other than Rock/Punk. But, dang, did you have to attack me? I was just giving my opinion.
um

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Any real fan who wasn't shocked by Taz out of all people joining Aces & 8's is kidding themselves that was a damn good twist that no one expected so what if the guy can't wrestle he could just as easily be a damn good voice/manager for the group which is a good thing to have in any great faction. Show overall was good and has me far more interested then anything the WWE has thrown lately other than Rock/Punk.