Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/17 Impact Wrestling Discussion: The Wedding Of Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #786 (permalink)
Strongside
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Strongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friends
Default Re: 1/17 Impact Wrestling Discussion: The Wedding Of Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
lets dissect this post shall we?

1) Who are you to question of someone is a real fan or not?

2) just because its shocking, doesnt make it good. Vince was revealed to be the higher power and that was retarded, yet shocking. David Arquette winning the title was shocking, yet retarded

3) Taz is irrelevant in 2012. Hes absurdly out of shape and looks hilarious. The guy looks like he's struggling to walk. Hes an awful commentator, he doesnt care and it shows, and they tried sticking him as a manager, and it went nowhere and kinda sucked

4) who the hell mentioned WWE? is that your defence? "well oh dear me, sure it sucked, but atleast its better than that wwe crap". Thats a horrible way to think. Shouldnt the WWE sucking give TNA more drive to put together a good show to draw the disenfranchised audience? You might as well "well sure that segment wasnt that great, but it sure beats colon cancer"
No one mentioned WWE. I was saying that the ending was interesting that what the WWE has gave us lately, other than Rock/Punk. But, dang, did you have to attack me? I was just giving my opinion.