Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #301 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiko View Post
Which game does everyone think had the best Evil Team Leader? (Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus or Ghetsis)

For me, Cyrus. Almost no emotion yet can get at least 100+ grunts to dote on his every word.

*Spoilers for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2 and White 2*

His Plan? Create an entire new world for himself, by controlling the deities of Time/Space fully knowing that doing so will wipe out the known world and all its inhabitants. Who knows how many Pokemon & People would have died just so that he can be 'happy' but he still doesn't give a damn.

Ghetsis comes a real close second though.. Commands 6 others who are all meant to be equal, tricks N and the rest of Team Plasma into believing him to be nothing more than N's advisor and is in command of the Shadow Triad a group of 3 people with the ability to teleport and are also (If you look at it logically) Chilli, Cress & Cilan, the Striaton Gym Leaders.
cyrus and ghetsis were the only people who actually had a realistic plan, albeit stupid. but I grew up watching Giovanni on the tv show being all scary and what not, so I'd still say giovannie. His damn Persian looked scary too.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote