Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #5182 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Started a game with Leverkusen which was one of my favourite saves on FM12 and one that i'd recommend if you want to do the Bundesliga and not use Bayern, Dortmund or Schalke.

The squad you start with is pretty decent and while you don't get much money (in fact the clubs finances have got worse and worse after just 6 months) you have enough to bring in 1 quality player so i bought Isco who's averaged 7.94 thus far. GOATing it.

Just finished the winter break, sitting pretty in 1st place. Haven't had a problem at all in the league except to Bayern and Dortmund. Was up 2-0 vs Bayern before they got ahead 3-2. Ended 3-3, sneaked a goal at the end. Dortmund i was again ahead 2-0, picked up a red card and lost 3-2

Lost in the 3rd round of the German Cup on penalties. Game sucked, missed a pen during the game and then missed 3 straight in the shootout.

Schurrle got injured for a chunk of the season but Sam came in and way pretty epic. Not sure why he was transfer listed at the start.

Transfers:

In: Isco (17.5 mil), Adryan (875k), Tagliafico (650k, coming end of season)

Out: Kohr (loan), Yeldell (250k), Casper (loan), Hasogai (1.8 mil), Freidich (1 mil), Schnitzler (loan)

Might sell off Hegeler so i can stop hearing about how shitty the clubs finances are. Anyway, team is looking like

Leno

Schwaab Reinartz Wollscheid Kadlec

Bender Rolfes

Augusto Isco Schurrle

Kießling

4-2-3-1, fluid, control. Short passing, press more. Forget the other bits to the tactic.

don't listen to Adam, he's just garbage. Match engine isn't causing any major problems at all.
yeah must be so hard managing Leverkusen, coz that's a huge challenge and all

you're the only one who thinks there's nothing wrong with the ME. Just a WUM.

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote