Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

I must say that when I saw this thread I had no idea Neighbours and Home and Away would be mentioned seriously, haha!

My picks,

Dexter. I watched the first 4 seasons religiously, then watched 5, 6 and the first half of 7 at the end of last year. I suppose I can't say I have gone off it, but I just wasn't in to it as much as I was.

Sons of Anarchy is another one. I seriously lived for that show in it's earlier seasons and some illogical writing in the middle of the last series really put me off it to the point where I've still not seen the last two episodes where before then it's the one show I had ever watched week by week every time it was on.

To continue from Home and Away though, I think Shortland Street jumped the shark and I stopped watching that in about 2001.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote