Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #670 (permalink)
I got 2 words 4 ya
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

I got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more seriousI got 2 words 4 ya needs to take rep more serious
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

http://www.redcafe.net/12838005-post8468.html

Suposed too be a good source.

Quote:
Soooo David Johnson, the man who is friends with a few of the United lads and said we were signing RvP and Welbeck agreed to his new contract is saying we are signing someone.

He won't say the name yet, but says it isn't Zaha, Butland, Ince, Redmond and his team play in blue.

Could be a wind up, but he's been pretty straight up in the past.

Atitude Era Was When I Fell In Love With The WWF

I love Diva's.......Maryse is possibly the sexiest woman alive!!
I got 2 words 4 ya is offline   Reply With Quote