Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #56 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
I see CM Punk is still a white belt. He sure has made a lot of strides since the last time it was publicized that Punk was training with him in jiu jitsu a long time ago. . .still being a white belt and all.

I question whether he actually trains or if this is just a publicity stunt. How can he possibly still be a white belt if he's really training?
He has been quoted saying that he wears the white belt because he's not trying to start any fights with "wanna-be toughguys" that come up and challenge him. He wears the belt because he just wants to train in peace.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote