Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #54 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500
Default Re: CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
No, it's still the same shit because you still don't have any proof of him being a BJJ practitioner. Just some shitty pictures and a pathetic video.

"On February 13, 2012 Punk appeared alongside his friend and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) coach Rener Gracie for an edition of Gracie Breakdown, a youtube series that explains mixed martial arts matches and specifically the BJJ techniques used in them, to help explain the techniques used in the UFC 4 match between Royce Gracie and Dan Severn" - the only thing about BJJ on CM Punk's Wiki page. lol.
Yes I do, and I gave it to you in the other thread where you tried to claim that. I gave you the link to an article on Gracie Academy where it showed that Punk trains regularly with Rener Gracie. How desperate you come off when you try to forget that part.

And you still haven't explained why you have dragged MMA into discussions about BJJ. There's not much other conclusions to draw that you don't know the difference, otherwise you'd have stopped the first time I told you.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote