Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill
View Single Post
post #50 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~
L-DOPA ~

Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~'s Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
"stupidest" is not a word. Who's stupid now?
Yes I made a mistake with language, congratulations. Hope you found happiness in "one upping" me. It doesn't take away the fact you can't read. Example: this whole pathetic thing about proving Punk never trained in MMA when he never said he trained in MMA to begin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
P.S. Welcome to my ignore list!

That's so sad . You actually took the time to show me that I'm on your ignore list . You care so much that I know that your ignoring me on this forum? I feel so sorry for you .

I think we're done here, no need to drag out an argument that would get old quick. You can keep bringing up me not using a proper word all you want, god knows you need to use it as its obvious you care so much about me saying you are so stupid that you actually went out of your way to show me that I was on your oh so precious ignore list .

MUSTANG

Last edited by Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~; 01-18-2013 at 09:44 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome