Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 AM
HEELKris
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: CM Punk training in Jiu Jitsu with Gracie and Ed "Al Bundy" O'Neill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Peter View Post
If you feel the need to post the same shit all the time it's because you don't know the difference between MMA and the individual martial arts. BJJ in particular.

As said, no one here has said anything about Punk training MMA so posting a video of a guy that says that he doesn't train MMA is redundant. Comment about the topic instead.

As for my comments about the guy in the video, he proves that he isn't particularly bright and pointing out things he does wrong can help other people that aren't read up on martial arts when they watch that video.

What's wrong with Wikipedia? Two things relevant to this. First of all it's not a reliable source of information. You don't have to go to a university to find out that making reports based on Wikipedia will be discarded, regardless of whether they turn out to be right or not. And, more importantly, the absence of information does not prove that something does not exist. That especially goes for things that aren't relevant to why a person is known and Punk training BJJ is not relevant to him being a pro wrestler (although it is on his page these days). Both of these are basic knowledge about how to treat information.

Again you're being redundant with the MMA talk since that's not the topic. There's nothing new about ADR being an MMA fighter, I watched his fights in PRIDE back when they happened (2003/04), and it's irrelevant to the fact that Punk trains BJJ with Rener Gracie.

So don't be afraid. You don't have to write "the same shit", you can actually respond to what I write.
No, it's still the same shit because you still don't have any proof of him being a BJJ practitioner. Just some shitty pictures and a pathetic video.

"On February 13, 2012 Punk appeared alongside his friend and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) coach Rener Gracie for an edition of Gracie Breakdown, a youtube series that explains mixed martial arts matches and specifically the BJJ techniques used in them, to help explain the techniques used in the UFC 4 match between Royce Gracie and Dan Severn" - the only thing about BJJ on CM Punk's Wiki page. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
Meh. He was probably only there to bring some juice for Al's session. That martial arts robe was just for show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
You are literally the stupidest person on this forum and there are a lot of idiots on this forum to say the least.
"stupidest" is not a word. Who's stupid now?

P.S. Welcome to my ignore list!

Last edited by HEELKris; 01-18-2013 at 09:09 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome