Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #5183 (permalink)
Seabs
KILLSWITCH 4 SMOD

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Didn't Seabs have one first?
I made one of his title run before Okada beat him. That one probably has all the stuff from his post Dominion title run too. Mine is a lot better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
I know no one cares about this, but I had to post it just out of how funny it sounds.

From, iheartdg.com:

"After that match, he thanked the fans for their continued support. He brought up Ichikawa & Kotoka and how they are generally very bad wrestlers. He asked Mochizuki what could they possibly do about this. Mocchy admitted that Mondai Ryu was a world class level of terrible, but for the other two he just noted that a lot of his friends used their matches for a bathroom break. It was decided that Mondai vs. Kotoka vs. Ichikawa would take place in the February Korakuen, with Ultimate Bathroom Break rules. Fans are welcome to use the facilities, take a smoke break, return phone calls, stretch their legs, or whatever other activities they would normally hold off on while there are interesting wrestlers in the ring."
Wowzas.