Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #67 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

Great to see this thread growing and blossoming into something nice Haven't been following with my tight schedule as much as I'd like to but I do plan on getting a review for Wrestlemania. Best of luck and keep up the good work

WWF Championship Title Match | Bret Hart (c) vs Razor Ramon
Razor was horribly misused in the WWF, defiantly deserves a run with the belt even if it's a short one. Am a huge fan of Razor and feel that he can be a wonderful cocky champion.

Diesel vs Shawn Michaels
Hands down no question about it, Nash doesn't need the win or any sort of main event push seeing as chances are the winner of this feud goes on to be number one contender anyway. Shawn/Razor at Summerslam would be epic.

The British Bulldog vs Lex Luger
Just a personal preference, not much insight into it.

No Holds Barred Match | The Undertaker vs Bam Bam Bigelow | Special Enforcer | Rowdy Roddy Piper
Pretty obvious reason, even though his streak was only in it's begining, there is no need to end it anyway and on someone like Bam Bam Bigelow. Seeing as it's No Holds Barred, it'll be close but I see it ending with a Tombstone on a Chair.

Title vs Career | WWF Intercontinental Championship Title Match | Bob Backlund vs Owen Hart (c)
Great idea for a feud to push Owen to the stars. Backlund is decades past his prime and Owen is the future. There is no reason for this to go any other way unless someone is going to interfere, cost Owen the match and feud with him heading into the Summer... but for a Wrestlemania title match to end in a screwy finish isn't a good idea.

The 123 Kid vs Jeff Jarrett

Tag Team Championship Title Match | The Smoking Gunns (c) vs Yokozuna and Hakushi

Tatanka vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Hunter entering the thread with a bang, no reason to end it.

Savio Vega vs Sycho Sid
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote