Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 03:34 AM   #7713 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I didn't enjoy Richards/Edwards at all,but I'd still go as far to say I rather watch that catastrophe of a match over Sami/Younger anyday. Drake is the worst wrestler on the PWG roster by far and away. I can dig a match with two wrestlers going out there any stiffing the hell out of each other and trying to kill each other but this was so poorly done.

I still don't see how Sami made the match enjoyable. He was pretty terrible too,not as bad as Drake but that's not a complaint. Was there a need for apron piledrivers five minutes into the match? And unprotected headbutts? And no logic. Unprotected headbutts aren't my thing. Don't even get me started on the dueling vertabreakers and Drake's one count kick out. Maybe if this match was a below ten minute sprint I would of gave it some credit but nearly 20 minutes. Dafuq.

I can enjoy Sami given the right opponent but Drake brought out the worst in him. Somebody summed it up perfect in their comparison of Sami and Eugene in terms of their mannerisms. Anyway I'm sick of rambling on and bitching about this match. I hate it, worst match of 2012 I've seen and just want to forget about it.