Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most Disappointing WrestleMania Match Of All Time?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Most Disappointing WrestleMania Match Of All Time?

I loved Rock/Cena. They gave it their all, the Rock showed he still "had it" by doing every kind of move, they both had their moments. I thought it was awesome. I was there, so maybe just seeing the Rock drove me insane. Also, I had no idea the Rock could win. I pretty much geeked out w/ the knowledge that Rock beat Hogan, Austin, and Cena at Mania, and got to beat Cena as proof that this would've been his generation if he wanted it.

I really appreciated that the Rock, at 40, went at it for over thirty minutes, clearly feeling the pressure to deliver cuz of a yr's hype, and it wasn't just crap for thirty minutes, it had it all.

Worst Mania match? I'm not entirely sure, but I guess Lesnar/Goldberg. Nothing special happened, and the fans kindof ruined it too. I'm happy Austin got to stun them after, give the fans their revenge. Also, I was pissed Lesnar lost, but that's another story, I get that WWE needed to bury a potential competitor (dude was just 26).
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote