Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 01:23 AM   #90 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smif-N-Wessun View Post
Edge and Batista are excellent on the mic... Well, Batista's excellent when he's heel. He was a pretty awful face.
So but for 4-5 months of Batista's career, he was awful on the mic? I don't mean to knock Batista, I really liked him, he was prob my favorite wrestler for a while (along with Edge!). I consider Sheamus to be just like Batista, and he's one of my faves today.

And Ziggler's more talented on the mic than all of them, and plays that same smug bastard in the ring. I simply compare them to demonstrate that, in my opinion, ppl have ridiculous standards for mic skills. I think it takes ridiculous standards to say Ziggler isn't one of the best talkers today, or at least a main event talker entitled to a world title reign. As with almost any promo, you can nitpick and say it was nothing special. But relatively speaking, Ziggler's great at what he does, and that's all we can ask for.
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote