Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - You know what Ryback needs to drop?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 02:21 AM   #48 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: You know what Ryback needs to drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmadness View Post
Lmao how can you compare a badass move like the jackhammer to a gay ass move like the shell shock
Jackhammer=fancy suplex
Shell Shock=fancy Samoan Drop

I was merly observing that everything about this guy screams Goldberg Rip off from the cheesy one liners
FEED ME MORE!
WHO'S NEXT!
Entrance and music almost the same...
and the finisher is a move that "shows off athletic strength and prowess"
you cant look at the two and NOT see what WWE is trying to do..
Like i said in my original comment Rybacks move ISN'T as flashy or impressive so he has to march around the ring like an idiot to basically say "look how strong I am" to fans.

Im not saying they are the same level of awesome at all Jackhammer is CLEARLY superior but you cannot deny that they are similar in their "powerhouse" approach to it.
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog : 01-18-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote