Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - You know what Ryback needs to drop?

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #46 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: You know what Ryback needs to drop?

yes the march around the ring could and should be dropped. but people just need to relax breathe and see where WWE takes him right now. his march around the ring is AGAIN a lot like Goldbergs Jackhammer especially when Bill would hold them up for effect as seen here. not the longest one ever but you fans know what im sayin

His move isnt as exciting as Goldbergs so hes gotta power sell it more. with a long march around the ring to show his "physical prowess" because he isnt lifting 300 pound guys straight up and down over his head as seen above. its all about the dazzle people
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote