Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hey kobra

Thread: Hey kobra
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Hey kobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I don't need to keep saying it. Your posting removes all doubt.
Whatever you say.

Quote:
I know you're not a necrophiliac? No i don't know that. How on earth would i know what your sexual proclivities are? You said you think its okay for people to fuck corpses and i said you were the one getting fucked, not that you were fucking a corpse. 2 different things lad.
Alright 2 different things,Fair point.However how would I be a "sick fuck" if I didn't care if my corpse was fucked? I'd be a fucking corpse.And before you answer that,You should know that I actually want to be buried somewhere special to me and that I don't want my corpse touched.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anythi...uried-why.html

Quote:
I like the fact you try and turn it on me when you're the one who opened the thread to try and post something sarcastic in the first place. You don't want me to act like a douche to you? Then try to not be a twat in the first place. Otherwise don't be surprised if i tell you you're a cunt.
Quote:
Kinda like that actually. Only without the crying.
Take a chill pill,Being sarcastic doesn't necessarily mean I'm trying to insult you or anything I'm sarcastic around plenty of my friends and people just laugh it off.I wasn't even trying to offend you or anything,I just thought it was funny thats all.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote