Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #14619 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Two matches are bad, imo. One is fun from a guilty pleasure standpoint, but the other is boring. (probably the same one you think would be bad - HHH/Orton.) Rest are fine. Rumble match was the highlight. Take a guess at which is my guilty pleasure match on the event.

NXT 1/16/13

1) Adrian Neville vs Sakamoto ~ *

2) Trent Barreta vs Leo Kruger ~ 3/4*

3) NXT Championship
Big E. Langston(c) vs Camacho ~ DUD

4) International Airstrike (Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel) vs Antonio Cesaro & Damien Sandow ~ *

Hugely disappointing main event. Was so uninspired and vanilla. Only thing to take away from this show is PAC's debut, Ohno on commentary, & how Big E. Langston continues to be one of the worst things I've ever seen in the world of wrestling. A "5 count" gimmick.
Wow, that's crazy. That main event sounds great on paper, I didn't even know that match was happening/had happened.

Wonder if this is the show where Tyson got injured on(well not initially but re-injured)?

You know you remember this.