Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - You know what Ryback needs to drop?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #44 (permalink)
Pratchett
Carpe Jugulum

Pratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselves
Default Re: You know what Ryback needs to drop?

What I would like to see is for him to stop pussy footing around. If this guy is a monster, then I want to see him go apeshit bonkers and start tearing through the entire roster. Say he's fed up with getting screwed in matches and booking.

Then let Big E turn on Ziggler and team up with Ryback and they start destroying everyone and everything in sight. Might not work for too long, if at all, but I think it would be entertaining as hell to watch if only for a little while.
Pratchett is offline   Reply With Quote