Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #2975 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Holy fuck I've been hitting the gym for 8 months now and I haven't run into anyone as autistic as this guy tonight. Guess this is what I get for not bringing my headphones.

Smith machine pushups, doing overheard press in front of the free weights instead of on the platform and SLAMMING the weight as hard as he could onto the floor, some kind of crazy crossfit kip-up pullups followed immediately by push ups, shaking his shaker cup as loudly as possible and grunting like an ape, not unracking his weight...all around fucking autist. Saw him laying in the floor in exhaustion as I limped out of the gym tonight.

Never seen him before so hopefully he never comes back. Idiot.
Yeah? That's GOOD man, that's REAL GOOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
Did my first deadlifting in over 3 months today after that nasty SI joint injury. Pleased to report that I completed several sets of 50% intensity lifts without any pain, which is great considering I couldn't even put socks on without folding over a month ago.
Were you on the Texas Method? Good to hear that you've recovered a fair bit. And what's your problem with squatting? Is it externally rotating your hips?